GST SEMINAR – Understanding the On-Going GST
COME & LEARN HOW TO UNDERSTAND YOUR TAX
It is essential for all departments in an organization to be aware about this tax systems and to understand how it affects their functions. This workshop uniquely adopts a multi-disciplinary approach towards the on-going of GST.
To ensure you are GST ready, a coordinated effort within the business organization is essential. It is just another tax issue to be left only with the Finance and Accounts Department. Rather, it is a “Crossfunctional” issue that can affects the entire business structure and hence require input from all key business units.
COURSE OBJECTIVES :-
The purpose of this training program is to provide participants a complete understanding on this new tax systems in enabling them to orchestrate better with their Company financial system more effectively even with the presence of GST.
– Understanding the key elements of GST & it’s mechanism ;
– Analyse & understand the implications of GST on your business ;
– Identity & review business activities in line with GST ;
– How to effectively overcome implementation, compliance and enforcement issues ;
– Treatment of transitional issues upon implementation of GST.
FREE Preview will be held on
Day : Monday
Date : 29th August 2016
Time : 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Venue: Artha Nyana Hall,
38-1, Jalan Tun Sambanthan 3, Brickfields, K.L.
(near to Petronas & above Klinik Gigi Famili).